Until now: September 1, 2022 17:18
Until now: September 1, 2022 17:18
New Delhi [INDIA], Sept. 1 (ANI/PNN): KSB Restricted, India's number one producer of pumps and valves, has registered a 26.5 percent growth with total sales of 8,661 million. INR on its semi-annual gross sales (January to June 2022) vs. 2021 (January to June 2021). , wastewater treatment and power plant operations, agricultural jobs, residential facilities. Due to the analysis and gradual growth, KSB can meet the needs of the most diverse consumers. Benefit from a few years of experience and technical expertise as a producer of popular pumps.
– Total sales of 4,484 million. INR achieved for the second quarter of 2022
– 13.6 percent ROS achieved for the quarter
– Total sales increased by 26.5 percent compared to the first half of 2021
– Revenue before tax increased by 22.8 per cent compared to the first half of 2021
Commenting on the highlights of the organization, Mr. Farrukh Bhathena, Director of Gross Sales and Advertising, stated, “In the quarter, we had a significant influx of For orders from Petrochemical division We have now got noteworthy orders for Flue Fuel Desulfurization pumps from BHEL as well as orders for BB3 pumps for home and export Main Cooling Pumps for Kaiga 5 & 6 with electric motors and spare parts at approx. A follow-up order to the event order that NPCIL placed with us in 2018. This confirms NPCIL's belief in KSB.
Total general sales realized for the quarter is 48 percent greater than that from the corresponding quarter for the second quarter of 2021.”
– An order was obtained from NPCIL for 8 numbers. Main coolant pumps (RSR 400/2 for Kaiga 5 and 6) with electric motors and spare parts at approx. 5000 megabytes. INR
– Good order consumption up to 2000 Mio of petrochemicals
– FGD order worth INR 225 million obtained from BHEL
– BB3 orders penetration for each domestic market and exports
– good development of mechanical seal enterprise
– nuclear mechanical seal Commissioned test bed in Shirwal and restoration of facility opened in Chinchwad
Milind Khadilkar, Chief Financial Officer is pleased to say that the expansion in total sales is indicative of a high contribution from all different sectors other than nuclear power. On behalf of the Board of Directors and Management, Khedilkar expressed his appreciation to the company's employees and workers as a result, regardless of the cyberattack, factories, branches and warehouse groups worked around the clock in 3 shifts to ensure they continued to operate. Total sales.
Khedilkar is additionally aware that to achieve the stated “2024 technology”, the company has embarked on major investments and infrastructure development. He highlighted thoughtful investments for PV project growth, growth and manufacturing capacity, and investments for digitization initiatives such as the Robotic Cycle of Automation Part II, and the superlative planning decision for manufacturing planning at its EPD plant.
Along with investments for project development, Khedilkar also evaluated additional ESG investments being made by the company:
– planting trees in and around its buildings and creating high light ceilings to help reduce emissions greenhouse gases;
– Establishment of a biogas plant for high waste management of bio-waste, canteen waste, and backyard waste generated in the plant premises;
– rainwater harvesting;
– Increase environmental, health, safety and worker welfare initiatives;
– Pursue CSR initiatives that bring complete help to the community and setup.
KSB Restricted Based in 1960 in India is part of KSB SE & Co KGaA. One of the many major suppliers of pumps, valves and technologies in the world iques. Combining progressive expertise with great service to offer smart choices, the company offers progressive and lasting options to cater to the myriad needs of the Indian buyer, it may be in energy, oil, construction providers, engineering cycle, water treatment, water transportation, and many more. KSB's in-house analysis center business deals with the areas of hydraulics, stamping expertise, supply, manufacturing and automation expertise.
At present, the KSB Group is present on all continents with total personal sales, advertising and marketing firms, manufacturing facilities and repair operations. More than 15,000 employees generate a consolidated annual sales income of over €2 billion.
This story was provided by PNN. ANI will not be responsible in any approach to the content material in this article. (ANI / PNN)